Boogie, the photographer ~

"I document what I see around me"














I document what I see around me











[words in italics are quotes from interviews linked to below this article].
"Finds" like this bring me back into reality - I wasn't looking for content like these... stumbled over them via a blog.

Photographer Boogie's pictures are quite disturbing and shocking - stills from a world around us, surrounding us, that is part of out cities and lifes. Boogie gets entrance behind locked doors (even if not physically existing doors) and brings back pictures that document the lifes around us.

And he lets one alone with truths stripped down bare naked but without the craving for sensation.











Color is... perhaps too much information...?
I'm not really sure... It doesn't feel right

















Photographer Boogie's website

Interviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails